Fed up of your phone saying Memory full all the time? or do your phone have less internal memory which is annoying? well i am back with android marshmallow Guide. this guide will help you to increase your internal memory with SD Card. you don’t need any root to increase your internal memory. Just follow the simple steps and increase your phone internal memory with SD Card. this is a risk free process
HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY WITH SD CARD IN ANDROID MARSHMALLOW
Note: This Only For Android Marshmallow Version and You Need To Format Your SD Card
1. First all remove your memory card and insert it. You will see “External SD card inserted” notification with two options
2. You should select setting option. Now you will see “Set up your SD Card page“. Select Use As Internal Storage in that page and tap on Next
3. Now it will ask to format your SD card to use it as internal memory. Tap on erase/format to format your SD Card.
Note: Take a backup of your SD Card before you format it.
If you see any message like your memory card performance will be is slow and similar. That is because of your memory card that means your memory card class is low. Memory card class starts from 1 and end at 10. Class 10 have fast performance. Performance vary according to the class. you wont get any problem but it will little slow.
4. If you didn’t get any message then your memory card performance is fast. Now you will see “Move Data To New Storage” page
5. You have successfully made your SD card ad internal memory. Now you can move all your internal memory to your newly created internal memory. If you want to move then tap on move if later then lap on Move later. Click Next and you are all done!
6. That’s it. You have successfully increased your phone internal memory with out any root access.