Hey Guys, This time UTL is back with the Xposed framework for lollipop version 5.1 or 5.0. The Xposed Framework is one of the great android root apps which lets you customize your rooted phone with the help of many modules available in the modules section of the Xposed framework. You don’t need any custom ROM, You can simply download the Xposed module and customize your phone easily with the Xposed framework. so simply follow the below steps and learn how to install & use the Xposed framework in lollipop 5.0 & 5.1 version.
Note: This process is after rooting your phone and installing custom recovery into it. If you didn’t do any of this then google it with your model no or search in XDA-Forum
Xposed framework lollipop Requirements:
- Rooted Android Phone
- Custom Recovery
- Your phone configuration like SDK & ARM
- Xposed Framework Installer & Uninstaller Zip file
- Xposed Framework Lollipop APK
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COMPLETE BACKUP OF YOUR PHONE TO BE ON SAFE SIDE SO THAT IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WHILE INSTALLING XPOSED INSTALLER YOU WILL HAVE THE BACKUP.
How to install Xposed Framework installer in lollipop?
What we do in this step:
Installing Xposed Framework is very simple and easy and it is not rocket science nor a technical one. At first, you have to check your mobile phone info and download the installer and apk according to your Mobile info which I have clearly explained in the below steps and then you have to install the Installer and then the Xposed APK. As simple as that.
- First of all, You need to check your phone info like SDK & ARM Version of your android phone. to know which ARM & SDK version you are using follow the below steps.
- Download Droid hardware info app to check your ARM & SDK.
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkwired.droidinfo&hl=en_IN” target=”blank”]Download Droid Info[/su_button]
- After confirming your ARM & SDK, Open the below page to download Xposed framework Installer/Uninstaller zip files
[su_button url=”http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/” target=”blank”]Download Xposed Installer/Uninstaller[/su_button]
- Now choose your SDK version & ARM version from the list as shown in the below image
- After that, download the latest version Xposed Framework for lollipop zip file in your phone.
- Now after downloading the xposed framework installer simply download the Xposed installer apk from the below link and install the apk
[su_button url=”https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811″ target=”blank”]Download Xposed Framework APK[/su_button]
How to flash & install Xposed framework installer in lollipop?
What we do in this step:
Here you will flash the xposed framework installer in your custom recovery. when you root your android you will also have to install a custom recovery on your phone instead of stock recovery so that you will be able to install or uninstall the Xposed framework installer or uninstaller. so to know the brief steps follow the below steps and make sure you have the custom recovery in your phone.
- After checking & downloading the above files, Go to your custom recovery.
- Now in custom recovery, Select the Xposed framework zip file and slide it to the right to flash it.
- After flashing the zip file simply reboot your phone and now you need to install Xposed framework lollipop APK
- Simply go to settings and check on install from unknown source and install the Xposed framework for lollipop APK
- After installing, Open the Xposed framework app and you should see Xposed framework is active with green text.
- That’s it. you have successfully downloaded & installed Xposed framework on your Rooted android phone via custom recovery
How to Uninstall Xposed Framework in lollipop?
What is Xposed Framework Uninstaller?
In the above steps you have installed the xposed framework installer and now to removed that installer you need to install the uninstaller so that the xposed framework will be removed your rooted android phone. so to unstall the framework simply follow the below steps & learn how to remove the xposed framework.
- In the above link, you will find Xposed Uninstaller Zip file as well.
- Just download that xposed framework uninstaller and flash it in the custom recovery like you flashed the installer.
- That’s it you have successfully removed the xposed framework from your phone.
- Now when you open Xposed framework app it will be like Xposed framework ** is not active in red color after flashing uninstaller zip.
How to install & activate Xposed framework Modules?
What is Xposed Framework Modules
Xposed framework modules are something but the apps which you can download directly from the xposed framework. each module will have specific work and just like the app you downloaded from the play store. but here you call them modules but in play store you will call applications. i hope you have clearly understood about the xposed framework modules. Below i have briefly explained about the installation of modules from xposed framework.
- First of all, Open your Xposed framework app and go to download option.
- In downloads, you will see many uninstalled Xposed modules. simply choose whichever the module you want.
- For example, I will select Xprivacy module, goto version and click on the download
- After downloading you need to activate the Xposed module Xprivacy
- To activate, go to modules and tick on Xprivacy app and reboot your phone.
- That it. you have successfully activated Xposed framework module
- To uninstall the Xposed module then simply delete the module or uncheck from the Xposed framework.
- That’s it. You have successfully learned how to install modules and activate or deactivated the modules.
Xposed framework lollipop video Guide:
Flashing wrong version Xposed zip file may lead to soft brick or stuck at logo so carefully check the version before downloading the Xposed zip file. I am not responsible for anything. try at your own risk.
Above is the complete beginner guide for Xposed framework. If you have a problem installing or uninstalling then do comment below so that I will try my best to help you. Do share this guide with your friends who are interested in rooting their phone. I hope the above guide is brief & understood easily. This method works for any android phone containing lollipop 5.0 or 5.1